****Currently enrolling for our Morning Wee Tot classes!*****
This is a parent/child participation class.
Your Wee Tot will learn activities including: Itsy Bitsy Spider, 3 Little Monkeys, Animal Zoo games, Wheels on the Bus with parachutes, Climbing, jumping, rolling, swinging and all types of balancing acts.
Benefits of taking a class at Aspire Academy
- ALLOWS you to spend quality time with your child
- BUILD your child’s strength and balance
- INCREASE flexibility and coordination
- BUILD self esteem
- DEVELOP motor skills
- PROMOTE physical activity
- INCREASE social skills
- Classes offered Tuesday and Wednesday mornings
- For ages 21 months to 3 years
- Class time is 45 minutes
- Class ration is 6 children to 1 coach
- Class is offered mornings and evenings
Tips for Parents
Be patient and have reasonable expectations, Reflect positive feelings about any accomplishment, large or small.
Remember: A few months difference in age can effect how a child meets the challenges of the class. Reward your child’s success with hugs and kisses!
What to Wear: leotard, elastic shorts, tee or tank top.
Parents should wear comfortable clothing – come ready to move! No street shoes, please)
Aspire Policy: Due to liability and limited space, older siblings are not permitted to participate nor chaperone the child during class. Cell phones are to be turned off during class time.